Issue: No sound from the display speaker using the On-Board Computer.
- Increase volume on both the screen and the Windows system.
- Check whether the screen and the Windows system are muted.
- If the driver is not listed under Playback tab, identify the computer model and download the sound drivers using the table below. To determine your model, locate the identifying white sticker on the computer.
|OPS Model||Sound Drivers|
|WB5051 & WB5072||Download|
1. Click link and perform a direct download to download the drivers on your computer.
2. After download, locate the file in your downloads folder and extract the zipped file.
3. Open the folder and click Setup.exe to run the default setup.
4. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
For additional questions, please contact support at 833-469-9520 or send an email to email@example.com.