Checking the software version of DisplayNote or Newline Cast
Below you will find steps on how to find the software version for DisplayNote (Newline) Cast
On the home screen of the panel, access Screen Sharing or go to "Newline Cast" via the apps
Once in Newline Cast, Tap the "Settings" Icon.
Once the settings menu opens it will open in the general tab
At the bottom of this menu, there will be "Device info"
Next to the software version; The numbers outside the parentheses will be the software version
- On the home screen of the panel tap the Gear (Settings) Icon
- From the settings menu, scroll down to the "Apps" section
- Within the "Apps" menu locate "Newline Cast" and tap on it
- From here, tap "Advanced" and scroll down to the bottom
- The numerical digits listed will be the software version for DisplayNote (Newline) Cast
Subscribe to our Tech Notes - Newline Tech Notes and Firmware Updates (newline-interactive.com)
For additional questions, please contact support at 833-469-9520 or submit a ticket via our portal at: Submit a ticket : Newline Technical Services (freshdesk.com)