Issue: No Touch Using a Mac
1. Check and ensure there is a USB cable connected from the computer to the panel.
For Macs, we recommend 6ft or less USB cable.
2. For a rundown of the proper connection, please click here.
3. If you need to use an adapter, we recommend the official adapter from Apple.
4. Mac will require a touch driver to be installed on computer. Click here to download the driver if not installed on your personal computer.
5. Please make sure the Newline Touch Driver is allowed access to control your computer.
- Restart the panel and the computer
- Check if the cables are loose. Reconnect the USB cable between the panel and the computer
- Ensure you only have one touch driver installed on the Mac. Having multiple mac drivers will cause the drivers to interfere with each other thus causing a loss of interactivity
- Insert the USB cable on a different port on the computer
- Insert the USB cable and video cable to a different set of ports on the panel
- Test with a different computer to determine if the issue carries over
- Replace the USB cable
- If you are using an USB adapter or extender, change out the adapter/extender and test touch
- If you have a RS series, you may need to update the touch sensors to enable the interactivity. Please contact support for further directions using the contact info below
For additional questions, please contact support at 833-469-9520 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.