Issue: The Aspect Ratio and/or Resolution does not fit the Entire Screen
1. On the panel, navigate to the computer source.
2. Click Menu located on the front input buttons.
3. Navigate to Display Settings and change Aspect Ratio to allow your computer to go full screen.
- Check the resolution on the computer and set it to either 1920 x 1080 or 3840 x 2160.
- If you have Intel Graphics, go to Intel Graphics Settings Control panel and change the Scaling.
- Sometimes Mirror/Duplicate mode on the computer can interfere with the aspect ratio. Set it to extended mode to see if it helps.