Issue: No Video Feed Using an External Computer
1. On the keyboard, click the Windows + P button at the same time to access the projection settings.
2. Select Duplicate or Extend and then test the video feed.
- Restart the panel and the computer
- Ensure the correct source is selected on the panel
- Check if the cables are loose. Reconnect the video cable between the panel and the computer
- Lower the resolution on the computer
- Swap the video cable to eliminate a faulty cable
- Test with a different computer to determine if the issue lies with the original computer
- If you are using an adapter, change out the adapter and test the video feed
- If you are using an extender, change out the extender and test the video feed