Issue: No sound from the display speaker using an external computer.
- Ensure the volume on the panel and the computer is not on mute
- Check if the cables are loose. Reconnect the HDMI cable between the panel and the computer
- Swap the HDMI cable to eliminate it's a faulty cable
- Test with a different computer to determine if the issue lies with the original computer.
- Run the Windows troubleshooter for the audio
- Under Type here to search, type Troubleshoot and select the best match: Troubleshoot System Settings.
- Find Playing audio and click Run the Troubleshooter.
- If you are using a VGA cable, please connect a 3.5 mm jack from the computer to the panel as VGA cable does not provide sound