Modified on: Mon, 11 Oct, 2021 at 3:17 PM
Firmware updates are periodically available for TruTouch panels. The required files and steps vary depending on the model. For the best assistance with updating your TruTouch panel, please submit a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Model of each TruTouch panel
- Serial number from at least one of each different TruTouch panel model
- Current firmware version from at least one of each different TruTouch panel model
How to check the current firmware version, depending on the model of the panel:
X6, X8, and X9:
- On the home screen of the panel, access the Settings by tapping on the gear in the top right.
- Navigate to About.
- Under Firmware version, check for the three numbers after V.
How to be notified of firmware updates:
For additional questions, please contact support at 833-469-9520 or send an email to email@example.com.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.