No Touch on X10D
Below are some troubleshooting steps and tips to help resolve No Touch issues on your X10D device.
1. Check and ensure there is a USB cable connected from the device to the panel.
2. The device will need a USB to enable touch pass-through.
- Restart the panel and the X10D
- Check if the cables are loose. Reconnect the USB cable between the panel and the X10D
- Insert the USB cable into a different port on the X10D
- Insert the USB cable and video cable into a different set of ports on the panel
- Test with a different device to determine if the issue lies with the X10D
- Replace the USB cable
- If you are using a USB adapter or extender, change out the adapter/extender and test touch
Subscribe to our Tech Notes - Newline Tech Notes and Firmware Updates (newline-interactive.com)
For additional questions, please contact support at 833-469-9520 or submit a ticket via our portal at: Submit a ticket : Newline Technical Services (freshdesk.com)