Please click the link below to view the tutorial.
1. On the bottom right corner of your Windows desktop, click the up arrow to expand your hidden icons.
2. Look for the Ideamax Driver icon. It resembles a computer screen with either a red or green circle.
3. Red means the computer/display is not detecting a secure USB connection. Green means you have a secure USB connection.
4. When it's green, right click on the icon and select Calibrate.
5. Select 9 point touch and click Calibrate.
6. Follow the direction on screen to complete the process.