How to setup TruTouch with multiple monitors
Using TruTouch as a duplicate display:
1. Connect PC/Laptop to a TruTouch Display using an HDMI/VGA cable.
2. Connect a USB A to A cable from PC/Laptop to TruTouch Display port labeled TouchPort.
3. Start the IdeaMax Server/Newline Touch Driver if not already running in System Tray.a. Navigate to Start Menu and search IdeaMax Server and launch.
4. Calibrate using the IdeaMax Server/Newline Touch Driver.
5. Navigate to Control Panel>Display Settings>Change Display Settings and under the“Multiple displays” drop-down window, select “Duplicate these displays” and click“Apply” to save settings.
6. Touch will function normally on the TruTouch Display.
Using TruTouch in Extended Desktop Mode with OPS or Laptop:
1. Insert the OPS or connect your laptop into a TruTouch Display.
2. Connect the cable to the HDMI port located on the OPS/Laptop and to your external display.
3. Navigate to the bottom right taskbar and show the hidden icons. Right click on theIdeaMax Server/Driver and click Exit. (May need a USB or Wireless mouse to navigate until full setup).
4. Open Task Manager and under the Startup tab, “Disable” the IdeaMax Server/Driver from starting automatically. (Close the Task Manager window)
6. Navigate to Control Panel>Display Settings>Change Display Settings, under the “” drop
7. down window, select “Extend these displays” and click “Apply” to save settings. Make
8. the MStar Demo Display your main display.
9. Navigate to Control Panel>Tablet PC Settings>, under Display options drop down menu
10. select MStar Demo Display and click “Reset”. Under Display options drop down menu select MStar Demo Display and click “Calibrate” and follow the Windows Calibration instructions and Save your Calibration.
11. Display is now calibrated and touch will default to your main display.